(Skit)
Ni**a, shut the f**yard up
Who you call up you talking to?
Oh, cause you Tremaine, recollect you lot tin do any the f**k you want?
F**k outta here
Trey, yous know better than that
Don't play me

(Chorus – MIKExANGEL & Trey Songz)
If it ain't loving why, does it hurt and then damn proficient, why?
If it ain't loving why, why, would I give my lives to yous?
If information technology ain't loving why, why?
If it own't loving why, why? Said yous wanna ask questions, babe
If information technology ain't loving why, why, why, why?

(Skit)
Trey: Only you know where I'm at, similar what nosotros talk almost?
Girl: Ni**a, I don't know where y'all at
Trey: Aw, yous pissing me off but I'm trying, well, I'chiliad not
Daughter: Well, well, you lot ain't here

(Verse 1 – Trey Songz)
Yeah, yeah, this is like the calm before the storm, yeah yeah yeah
This is like y'all're laying in my arms
This is that attempt on the outfit, yeah yeah
Just to take information technology off
This is like the shoes I just bought yous, yeah
Watching you preform
Oh, now hither we become with the bulls**t
Yep, girl, that's what you exist on

(Pre Chorus – Trey Vocal)
Throwing that onetime sh*t all upwards at my confront
Knowing that you don't take much room to say
And I'm always wrong, that's okay
She said that this can't be love, no way
Concur upwardly at present, won't y'all wait i 2nd

(Chorus – MIKExANGEL & Trey Songz)
If it own't loving why, does it hurt so damn good, why?
If it ain't loving why, why, would I give my lives to you?
If it own't loving why, why?
If it ain't loving why, why? Said you lot wanna ask questions, babe

(Skit)
Girl: And then this is love, huh?
You f**k my friends, yous talk to me crazy
Ni**a, you lot a bi**h
Trey: I said stop talking to me like that
You, I'm tryna be cool you pushing me and south**t, daughter
Girl: It don't do southward**t

(Verse 2 – Trey Songz)
Every time we contend, every time we fight
Don't it feel good when I go far all right?
Girl, you know this all, you know this all mine
You so disrespectful, simply information technology'due south all fine
I just started talking til she saying goose egg
I just dear to win, yeah, end of give-and-take
Swear that I exist in my own motherf**male monarch style
Swear she don't judge, that'due south e'er the example

(Pre Chorus – Trey Songz)
Throwing that old southward**t all up at my face
Knowing that yous don't have much room to say
I'g always wrong, that's okay
She said that this can't exist love, no way
Hold up now, won't you wait 1 second

(Chorus – MIKExANGEL & Trey Songz)
If it ain't loving why, does it hurt so damn skillful, why?
If it ain't loving why, why, would I give my lives to y'all?
If it ain't loving why, why?
If information technology ain't loving why, why? Said y'all wanna ask questions, babe
If it ain't loving why, why, why, why?

(Outro – Trey Songz)
Now say you gong stop talking to me like me, for real
Now say you gong stop talking to me like me, for existent
Now say y'all gong finish talking to me like me, for real
Yeah yeah